Glenbrook consults with banks by providing short, focused, strategy projects. Our team has experience in working with large and small banks, as well as with processors, service providers, and start-ups selling to or through banks.
Many of our bank clients ask Glenbrook to conduct private payments workshops for teams – particularly product management, business development, and sales teams needing to understand the rapidly changing payments industry.
Types of Clients and Strategy Engagements
- Retail banks: mobile banking; mobile payments; debit card economics; scenario planning
- Credit card issuers: new card and mobile technologies and strategies; global expansion; card and cardholder authentication technologies
- Card acquirers: mobile and EMV strategies; alternative payments assessments; global expansion; vertical industry specialties
- Small business banking: online payments solutions; cross-border payments
- Cash management: B2B networks; cross-border payments; global ACH